Thursday, January 12, 2006

Once a Bloody Hashman

Tune: Waltzing Matilda

Once a bloody hashman jumped into a shiggy-pit,
Under the smell of a durian tree,
And he hummed and he stank as he wallowed in that shiggy-pit,
I'll never see the beer, said he.

CHORUS:
Short-cutting hashmen, short-cutting hashmen,
I'll never short-cut again, said he.
And he stank as he sank and wallowed in that shiggy-pit,
Who'll come a' wallowing in hash with me.

Up jumped a kampung man screaming most hysterically,
You can't swim there, Tuan, said he.
That's my jolly shiggy-pit you've got in your underpants,
That will cost you down-downs one, two, three.

CHORUS

Out climbed the hashmen, dripping very smellily,
You'll never get your kitty from me.
And he squelched and he oozed over to a billabong,
Who'll come a wallowing in hash with me.

CHORUS:

(quietly)
Now his voice may be heard as he runs the trail so lone,
Please, please, please come a running with me.
But the pack, far ahead, is hiding very craftily,
Back to your shiggy-pit and let us be.

No comments: