Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hash Trash

To all:

After some people whined openly rather than ask me why there have been so few updates to the site here is the answer and what you can do about it:

  1. Starting writing the trash. Sure, I am not there often, but why don't some of you get on the late arrivals to write the trash? No trash, not updates

  2. Why should I put in the extra effort to put the trash on the website when you have already posted to everyone through the mailing list. I was attempting to make a site people would like coming to, but by circumventing the process you have made me apathetic to doing work which have already been done. Send the trash to budapesthash@gmail.com don't post it to the mailing list, I promise I will get it up within 48hrs (normally as soon as I see it but just in case)

  3. When writing the trash please try to include the hash # and the location in the first line, this will make thing easier for me.

  4. If you are not going to listen to me about point 2 at least realize that you don't need to hit both yahoo and google mailing lists. We have almost 100 members here, either current or interested hashers...if there is anyone still on the yahoo list who wants to follow what's going on rather than the joke list, they have already moved over, there is no need to double post.

  5. Write the trash every week!
On On

No comments: