Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hash Hymn

Same tune as the lyrics. Sing with gestures, as actions speak much louder than words. Standard hash benediction closing down-downs.

Songmaster says, 'Respect for the Hash Hymn'

Chorus
Swing low, sweet char-i-o-ot,
Cumin' four two carry me home...
Swing low, sweet char-i-o-ot,
Cumin' four two carry me home.

I looked over Jordon,
And what did I see-ee,
Cumin' four two carry me home...
A band of An-gels,
Cumin' after me-ee,
Cumin' four two carry me home...

(Songmaster says, '2nd verse')
If you get there be-four I doo,
Cumin' four two carry me home...
Tell all my friends I'm cumin' twoo,
Cumin' four two carry me home...

(Songmaster says, '3rd verse')
I'm sometimes up, I'm some-times down,
Cumin' four two carry me home...
But still my sole feels heav-en-ly bound,
Cumin' four two carry me home...

Options:

Songmaster says, 'Harlots', then women do chorus in high pitched voices, screaming in high pitched, exagerated climax at the each pause.

Songmaster says, 'Real Men', then men do chorus in low, deep voices, exagerating the size of their penis in the 'cumin'gesture by hold both hands apart in sweeping, two-handed masturbating gesture and swinging hands low to the ground with 'swing low'

Songmaster says, 'Ray Charles', then pack closes eyes and sings chorus with gestures, moving head from side to side with the beat.

No comments: